Please join us in
Humanitarian Assistance Cause
(Lo invitamos a unirse a nosotros para ayudar a gente necesitada)
We help (Nosotros ayudamos a):
(1) Children suffering hunger, living in
unsafe/dangerous/damaging or poor conditions. For example: children
living on the street.
Niños sufriendo hambre, viviendo en condiciones inseguras/peligrosas/dañinas. Por ejemplo: niños viviendo en la calle.
(2) Elderly people living in very poor conditions.
Ancianos viviendo en condiciones muy precarias.
(3) Homeless people
Personas que viven en la calle.
(3) Very poor people with children.
Personas muy pobres y con niños.
(4) Unemployed people who need help while trying to get
a job, learn a work skill, or to start a small business.
Personas desempleadas que necesitan ayuda mientras consiguen empleo o aprenden algún oficio o que necesitan para empezar un pequeño negocio.
If you would like to join us to help them, please
let us know.
Si usted quiere unirse a nosotros para ayudarlos entonces por favor contactenos: CesarCalifornia@Hotmail.com
We can provide information about where you can
help them directly.
Nosotros podemos proveer información acerca de cómo ayudarlos directamente.
Telephone in U.S.A.: (808) 427-5653
(Teléfono en Estados Unidos de América)
Or by mail to (o por correo postal a):
United States of America
2000 to present - Cesar International. All rights reserved.
We placed below a portion of a letter we received in 2006 (not copyrighted). What have people done since?
WELLING SPRINGS OF BLESSING FOR THE YEAR
"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." Isaiah 58:11
The context surrounding this passage is that we fast and pray for the injustice, the human suffering and the needy. The Israelites had become so complacent that they were fasting and praying solely for their own personal needs, when there was such widespread human suffering, social and official oppression and cruel injustice during their time. In this chapter of Isaiah the prophet declared the heart of God by crying out the need to fast and pray for those human needs bigger than our own.
The passage quoted here was the Lord's reminder of his blessing to those who
faithfully pray and fast for such oppression, human hunger and poverty in our midst.
To give us relevant perspective for our own time, I collected some statistics to help us understand the enormous needs that exists throughout the world. May the Lord's promise of blessing and loving hearts of compassion motivate us to pray and fast with fervor.
The world hunger problem: facts, figures and statistics
1. In the Asian, African and Latin American countries, well over 500 million people are living in what the World Bank has called "absolute poverty".
2. Every year 15 million children die of hunger.
3. Throughout the 1990's more than 100 million children die from illness and starvation. Those 100 million deaths could be prevented if we fast and pray.
4. The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving. Since you began reading this letter at least 200 people have died of starvation. Over 4 million will die in year 2006 if things don't change.
5. One in twelve people worldwide are malnourished, including 160 million children under the age of 5. (United Nations Food and Agriculture)
6. The Indian subcontinent has nearly half the world's hungry people. Africa and the rest of Asia together have approximately 40% and the remaining hungry people are found in Latin America and other parts of the world. Hunger in this Global Economy is unthinkable.
7. Nearly one in four people, 1.3 billion - a majority of humanity - live on less than $1 per day, while the world's 358 billionaires have assets exceeding the combined annual incomes of countries with 45 percent of the world's people. (UNICEF)
8. 3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US $2/day.
9. The assets of the world's three richest men are more than the combined GNP of all the least developed countries on the planet.
10. Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger
11. It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.
Every day around 24,000 people die directly from hunger or hunger related diseases - an unbelievable amount. This area outlines why the problem is occurring, where it is occurring and to what extent. Please choose an article from below to continue.
When we make His priority, Our Priority through prayer, fasting and hearts that cry out to God for the deliverance of the oppressions in our word, he will move us to be the instruments and agents of change. These promised blessing also await us:
The Lord will guide us continually in 2006, and my prayer is that we will:
1. Recognize His leading clearly from that of our own
2. Have the courage to following in His foot steps
3. Have the confidence and faith in the paths He leads
4. Have the desire to intentionally pursue His guidance
The Lord will satisfy our souls in times of drought in 2006:
The satisfaction of our souls is always the deepest satisfaction we can experience. We relish satisfaction at any time of our lives, but how much more awesome and sweeter it is when the Lord brings satisfaction during the droughts of our lives. May the welling springs of God's satisfactions be yours always.
Let hope fill you with expectations of success
Where life has been a long time drought
May He bring meaningful satisfaction
In the Year 2006 may your dreams be fulfilled
The Lord will reinforce your Bones:
There are times when we are tired and weak and exhausted as things go from bad to worse, and we may even have thoughts of giving up or quitting. He promises to give us physical strength until success. This New Year may the Lord bring such strength in your life. If you are not experiencing that kind of need, may the Lord use you to bring strength and encouragement to people oppressed and broken.
You will be like a watered garden this New Year:
What an imagery for our lives, it's a place of refuge and a self-sustaining ecology. It's a place of rest, brilliant beauty, rejuvenating energy, refreshment for the soul and much more. Many thoughts are provoked by this metaphor, but the one that is profoundly powerful is that we are to be that kind of sanctuary to others and to be connected to such people whose lives are like a well-watered garden. This too is His promise to us this year.
You will also be like a never-ending spring of water:
It is as if the Lord wants us to see one more image of His vision for us, in which we are used by Him to be thirst quenchers for the exhausted and the weary travelers in our lives' journey. Imagine the roaring welcome sign a welling spring of water brings to a thirsty, fatigued worker or a trekker...it's that kind of welcome and refreshment we could be to so many this coming Years.
Join with me and let us pray with confidence about changing the world from the suffering that surrounds us. Consider fasting and praying every Sunday morning by refraining from your breakfast and pray for the needs of the world during all of 2006. You may fast another time and day, the whole day, the whole week, as your health may permit or as you are lead.
May God bless your 2006, as you become a Welling Spring of blessing yourself to many.